We aim to attract students who have already acquired some fundamental knowledge in finance, in particular in the field of portfolio management. However, we do welcome applications from students from other fields who wish to deepen their understanding of finance.
As the program extends over two years, we encourage students to consider the Portfolio Management Program as a two-year commitment. We would like to extend this unique opportunity to students who are interested in going the extra mile to obtain practical experience.
Students should expect to spend approximately 10 hours per week working towards the class. We will therefore favour first year Master students, but also encourage Bachelor students in their final semester to apply. In addition to technical qualifications, good communication skills and the willingness to be a team player are vital for this course.
We expect from the participants:
- Participation at weekly meetings, expert talks, and presentations
- Preparation of research reports
- A written exam following Portfolio Management Theory I
- Participation in special training courses (Bloomberg etc.)
- Ongoing market research and supervision of the portfolio